Monday, November 5, 2012

7th Grade Student Interview: Tyler Ekstedt



What do you like most about 7th grade so far?
I like the teachers.  They are very supportive of what I do.  And it’s not as hard as I thought it would be.  I like how I get to choose what my lunch is instead of being told what to have.
Describe your experience at the GEAR UP summer camp last year:
I went to the College Semester in a Week program in Glendive.  I thought it was really fun.  You got to pick all your classes and if it was full, you couldn’t get the class.  So you had to choose between other classes.  The counselors in the dorms were nice as well as all the teachers.  They brought us to a lake to go swimming and to a big park and we helped do a community service there by picking up trash.  We also picked weeds.  It was worth the long trip over there—it took almost ten hours to get there!
What are your favorite things about school?
My favorite thing would be the teachers.  If you don’t really like one teacher, you don’t have to have him/her the whole day because you get to have other teachers through out the day.
What activities are you involved in outside of school?
I play football, baseball, and wrestling.  I’m in the North America Hunting Club.
What do you want to do after graduating from high school?
I want to either go to the military to get help paying for college or go straight to college and get my pilot’s license.  Then I want to fly helicopters and fight fires and fly things out  for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment